About A.J. Bernard
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Danbury real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, Newtown, Redding, and Ridgefield areas, please contact me.
- 50+ Years, Full Time Realtor Serving Fairfield (born & raised in) & Litchfield Counties!
- My Experience Will be Your Power & Knowledge! USE IT!
- Representing Both Buyers & Sellers by contract only.
- Residental, Commercial, Industrial, Appraisal, Consulting, Business
- Abreast of the Latest in the Marketplace & How They Affect You
- Abreast of the Latest Changes in Law & Newest Educational Materials
- Affiliate Office in Liverpool, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Affiliate office in Ocean City, Maryland
- Past instructor of International Real Estate Needs & Customs.
- 1 Hour consultation to see if we can work together.